Man-Made Carpets in East Sussex
Forest Flooring offers a wide range of man-made carpets and rugs of the highest quality. We deliver and fit carpets in a stunning range of colours, styles, patterns and textures. Not sure? In our opinion this is high quality flooring to delight the eye and charm the soul. Man-made carpets feel soft and luxurious underfoot.
As a matter of fact, if you think you know man-made carpets, you could be in for a surprise.
Why Choose a Man-Made Carpet?
- Man-made carpets are very attractive yet highly practical. The technology in carpet manufacturing techniques has moved on dramatically in recent years.
- We stock a great choice of products that combine a superb, natural look, with hard-wearing, durable finishes to last for years to come.
- Our range includes carpets and carpet-tiles in nylon, polypropylene or polyester. They’re absolutely perfect if you need a cost-effective, easy to maintain solution that looks good and is soft to the touch.
- These types of carpets are moth-resistant and can be gently cleaned with an 80% water: 20% bleach solution without damage. (We strongly recommend that you carefully dab the affected areas, rather than rub, or apply the solution too vigorously).
- Man-made carpets are a hard-wearning affordable solution for almost any indoor space, including privately rented properties. Similarly, they’re even robust enough for public areas with frequent foot-fall.
Naturally, as THE carpet experts in Sussex, we can help you find what you need. Here are just a few of the fabulous brands that we sell, but why not pay us a visit to view samples of our complete collection?
Abingdon is a British-based company. Did you know that it’s the largest privately-owned manufacturer of carpets in the UK? This popular range uses high quality raw materials to create robust man-made carpets that will look beautiful and feel great for many years.
Our best-sellers are the carpets in Abingdon’s “Love Story” collection. These ranges offer a soft, sumptuous feel underfoot and are totally fabulous. However, they’re also hard-wearing enough for every room in your home. Of course, they’re excellent value, too so do feel free to visit us in Forest Row to find out more.
In short, this is a man-made carpet range that’s every bit as good as wool. As carpet specialists, we are happy to report that you can hardly tell the difference between this excellent collection and the real thing.
The Lano SmartStrand brand is soft to the touch, is made of environmentally friendly fibre of plant-based materials and has a 25-year guarantee. Easy to clean, this is a wonderful choice for all homes.
Furlong’s “Chic Elegance” carpets are a hit with our discerning customers. This man-made range combines quality with style, offering several choices of colours and textures at an affordable price.
These carpets may look good, but they feel good too. Carpets are an investment. Indeed, you don’t want to get it wrong. Because we understand texture, quality, weave and durability, you can rest assured that expert advice comes as standard. Call us, email or why not visit our premises in Forest Row to see what we mean?